Telemarketing Worldwide has multiple marketing programs that fit most business models.
We know that not every marketing program fits every business type. All businesses are unique, and thus they need a campaign developed for their specific needs.
Benefits of telemarketing services:
- Provides businesses an additional 200 to 1000 prospecting and cold calls EACH week
- Better penetration of your market and discovery of new customers
- New sales appointments with new contracts and accounts to follow.
- Phone work for the sales team by allowing experienced marketers to research prospects, make cold calls, and locate new business
Our telemarketing campaigns are easy to start. We offer a pilot program that gives every business a chance to test the marketing waters without jumping in to unfamiliar territory. We work with many businesses who have not tried telemarketing services. Successful marketing programs provide businesses new avenues for increased revenue streams and a great ROI (return on investment).
Telemarketing programs can be broken into two categories - cold calling and warm calling.
- Cold calling by definition is reaching out via phone to "cold" prospects that have not been exposed to your company.
- Warm calling involves telephoning "warm" prospects that are familiar with your business. Examples of warm calling include contacting your former prospects, your subscriber base, or even former clients.
Telemarketing can also be classified as B2C (Business to Consumer) and B2B (Business to Business). Telemarketing Worldwide offers B2B marketing which entails telemarketing from one business to another business. Rich Enterprises, Inc. specializes in B2B telemarketing which requires a much higher skill level because:
- Telemarketers are required to navigate phone systems and get past tough gatekeepers
- Marketers need to be able to locate decision makers, verify a true need for services, ask qualifying questions and set in person appointments.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate with business contacts (even upper level management ie CEO, CFO and Presidents) is essential.
- Ability to represent your company in a highly professional manner resulting in maximum success levels.
Please contact us today to learn more about how our telemarketing services could be a viable option for increasing your sales and revenues.